You have no items in your shopping cart
Text and Illustrations by Dr. Mark Elbroch, recognized expert on wildlife tracking and Director of the Puma Program for Panthera, an organization devoted to conservation of the world’s wild cat species and their ecosystems. He lives on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington.
• Range includes: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and upstate New York
• 40 species of mammals, birds, and amphibians included
• Includes track and scat illustrations
• Indestructible waterproof lamination
• Instant access to just what you need to know. Perfect for backpack or back pocket
• Dimensions: 9.00" x 6.00" x 1.50"